Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's She Up To?







What is Hillary Clinton doing? Everyone is now saying that she has no shot whatsoever at the Democratic nomination, yet she still trudges on, claiming that she can still pull it out. Does she know something that we don't? (That's what kind of worries me). She's made several statements recently that she's "waiting for something to happen", presumably meaning, happen to Barack Obama and his campaign. Have they engineered something? To have that as your strategy, waiting for something to "happen" to the other guy, seems so blatantly obvious and disgusting, that it is just almost beyond words. I can't say I've ever seen anything like this, particularly in an intra-party contest between supposed team members. And the dirty tricks have all come from the Clinton campaign, whose candidate and staff just lies, lies, lies, all the livelong day! She was always against the war, she was always against NAFTA, she took sniper fire in Bosnia. The use of the race card - talking of the support of "hard-working white people", as if those other than white may not be so hard working, Geraldine Ferraro's "He's only come this far in the campaign because he's black", Hillary's "As far as I know, he's not a Muslim". When does it ever end? And now, after raising the spectre of assassination (which seems to be on a lot of people's minds lately - witness Mike Huckabee and his outrageous comments - are these people voicing some evil desire from deep within?) she's now trying to force her way onto the ticket, as the vice-presidential nominee, after all of that and so much more I haven't even mentioned?

Well, it's never going to happen for you, Hillary. In showing your true colors by the way you ran your vile campaign, there is no way that Barack Obama is going to place you next to him in the second slot. Hell, I'd fear for my well-being with someone like you even near me, and that man is just way to smart to place someone with absolutely no moral compass whatsoever only feet away from him. Your day and the Old Politics are over. The people have spoken, and it's time for you to go. Away. For a long, long time. Because only time will ever be able to rehabilitate the destruction you have done to your own reputation. Now, be gone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I think maybe she's trying to give the donors their money's worth

if I'd contributed to her campaign I'd be pretty annoyed if she didn't stick it out 'til the bitter end

10:45 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I think they have some sort of plan to try and steal this thing. I think we'll know in a week or two if the plan will be viable in any sort of way, or not. She better face reality at some point, and soon, as she's only damaging Democratic chances now.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

Frank Where ever did you get that photo? I thought I would hyperventilate from laughter. I actually thought it might be a clown for a second there.
Seriously though, if you were a middle aged lady whose only child has moved away, and had a husband of questionable morals- who is listening to you?...wouldn't you want all of the attention you could get? I heard today that some of her staff was let go, so perhaps that is a sign that she is leaving the stage.
How's school coming on Frank?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

It is a clown, Willowtree; her name is "Hillario!" (hee hee hoo!)

As usual, I selected the most outrageous photo I could find from a Google (Yahoo?) image search, in keeping with my "yellow journalism" style of reporting.

I too heard that tomorrow (Jun. 3)there will be a big announcement, so we'll see. Perhaps maybe a tour with Cirque de Soleil could be in the near future?

School - I actually now have about 20 draft pgs. of a potential 125 pg. thesis typed up, so all of the rumination is finally beginning to make its way to paper. I hope to be done with this thesis by late fall of this year.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I'm sure you caught the speeches and whatnot.

congrats on the 20 pages
you can do it!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home