Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Barack Obama Wins Presidency of the United States!!!




With the caucus polling in Colorado indicating that Barack Obama has defeated Hillary Clinton here by a more than a 2 to 1 margin, winning 65% to Hillary's 35% of the apportioned delegates here, I have projected that Barack Obama will ultimately win the presidency of the United States!! Yes, there's still some more states to go after Super Tuesday, and California may well go to Clinton tonight, but the momentum in the coming months is now with Obama, and it seems that the Obama team has raised a lot more money to date, than has team Hillary's side (and I sent him some money too!). As well, there's still a lot of big states left like Ohio, Florida, Texas, and so on. And meanwhile, it still seems that no one is caring what the Republicans are doing on the other end. One of the old guys seems to be winning; I think his name is McCain or something. I project that he will fall asleep during the upcoming debates with Obama, and that Obama will then ultimately appoint him as govt. liason to the AARP.

I'm very proud that my state delivered the Democratic victory to Barack Obama here by such a huge margin, and that I was able to play a small part in that victory here. As once again, Obama has been able to turn out unprecedented crowds to see him, caucus for him, or vote for him, I think that his ability to turn out new and newer participants in the election process will be the key to his ultimate victory in November. Change is on the way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

awesome
I haven't checked the news yet but I have high hopes
lol@ McCain

7:32 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I almost can't believe it, but all of the indicators seem to be looking up for Obama in the coming months, while on the other side everything seems to be going down the tube for Hillary. Serves ya' right! And McCain vs. Obama, well that depends on whether we want a continuation of Bush, or something new. It's no contest!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home