Thursday, January 12, 2006

Is This Man The Anti-Christ ?






Yes,Phil Donahue might very well be the Anti-Christ, foretold in the New Testament of the Bible, in the Book of Revelations. At least that's what my mother's neighbor thinks. In a discussion one day over just general subjects, including some issues of religion, the topic of who might be the Anti-Christ came up, and if he might already be in the world today. My Mom's neighbor said that she in fact already knew who the Anti-Christ was. My mother stood there and waited; for the revelation of that sinister figure who runs the world, and who is the very embodiment of all evil. So when she found out that it turns out that Phil Donahue, a longtime TV talk show host, is the son of Beelzebub himself, she was stunned, flabbergasted. She also had to bite down on her bottom lip, extremely hard, in order to maintain a straight face and not burst out laughing over how ridiculous that was. Her neighbor though, was quite serious about this; Phil Donahue is the spawn of The Horned Beast, The Vile One, that old wicked, slippery serpent. We're not sure how this neighbor got her information, although she is an active church goer; we believe she was given this revelation via her attendance at her church.

I've got to admit though, I did used to enjoy watching his talk shows on television. If this is really true, what does that make Jay Leno and David Letterman? Are daytime talk show hosts less evil than those who rule over the night? I cannot say, for I am but a simple man, to whom such things are not revealed. Although now Conan O'Brien, with that flaming red hair and always hopping about; I could see where he very well could be the unseemly spawn of Satan. Tony Danza though? No, I'll never believe that he could be a part of this sinister cabal of iniquity; TV hosts as candidates for the position of the Beast himself. He's way too nice of a guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Willowtree said...

Your mom did much better than I would have. I laughed just reading it. I think though, that you should jazz up your calling a bit, you arent merely a simple man. No, you are a spawn of Beelzebub enjoyer! Wear it proud.
I dont know about the others, *but I think you may be on the right trail with that Danza guy*
shhh

10:36 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

I'm guilty, guilty...I watched his shows...,and I liked them! I'm nothing but a simple, spawn of Beelzebub enjoyer!

Must..find..something, of the good again, to watch, probably on the PBS channel...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home