Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New !





Here's hoping that everyone has a great year in 2006! It looks like the new kid is already signing in the 'ol logbook for the new year. This kid looks like he has some moxie! I think he's going to do pretty well in the coming year. And he's brought along his suitcase; I think he's going to stay for awhile!




January 1 will be exactly the 1 year anniversary of my blog. Oh, how the time flies! Exigua pars est vitae quam nos vivimus - Seneca (The part of life we really live is short)

4 Comments:

Blogger Åñèè§å said...

happy new year to u....

8:04 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

happy blog anniversary! I hope you got something nice :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

BLOGGERina didn't even send me a "we've been together one year now" message, or anything. Yet, she's always scrolling all those "new blogs" every time you go to her page. I was a new blog once too, you know!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

You know, that's how I found your blog. I dont think it was the new blog scroll but it was on the blog of interest list.
So maybe she gave you an early present by featuring you all those months ago! hehe

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home