Wednesday, June 29, 2005

TomKat - Real, or Real Unlikely?

First, there was Bennifer.
Then there was Bradgelina.
And now, well now we have TomKat, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
Is this thing real? In my personal opinion, it's probably real the way the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, or aliens (all of which may very well be real) are real. My reasonings behind the skepticism are as follows:

He holds, and kisses her the way one would handle or kiss a melon. Doesn't seem too in to it (and she keeps offering the cheek). I think he may have, perhaps, "other" interests.
When asked his opinion of Katie, Tom says she's "amazing". Why?, because she's "wonderful". Which leads back, of course eventually, to her being "amazing". With the circular argument, along with the couch dancing and the mauling of Oprah, it just seems that he's trying too hard. Plus the blockbuster movies of both stars are coming out this summer. Pure coincidence, you say? I don't know. It's hard to believe that Nicole Kidman wasn't good enough, nor apparently was Penelope Cruz up to the task, and so will Katie finally be the one? He reportedly already has her reading up on the ol' Scientology, the poor girl.
There is a movement starting, though, called Free Katie! I think it is either at freekatie.net, or freekatie.com, something like that.

Run, Katie, Run!

4 Comments:

Blogger Åñèè§å said...

lol :) LOL that was entertaining LOL

8:42 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

Hehehe, that was funny, and I'm totally with you. I heard he hired a "watcher" for Katie, apparently that is someone who will make sure she is walking in the scientology way or something like that.
I dont remember where I saw it, but the funniest thing I heard about them was in relation to the Jennifer Wilbanks story. The guy said that Jennifer Wilbanks had better get as much money as she can now, because when Katie Holmes runs away, her story will be old news.
Have you ever read Brasilian in Atlanta? She's on my blogroll, she has some very strong feelings about this TomKat business too. hehe

2:05 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

I hope Katie doesn't end up on a bus in Albuquerque, talking to the authorities about the Thetans and Xenu and the rest of those scientology characters. You right though; it would be like, "Runaway Who"? if she runs. I'll check out Brasilian to see what she's saying on all this. Thanks for the notice.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Åñèè§å said...

thankz 4 linking me to ur blog :) i shall return the favour

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home