Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vote for Pedro


Napoleon Dynamite - next time I'm voting for Pedro!






Looks like I have a troll (also called a lurker?) on this blog. Fascinated by me, and every word I write it seems. Too bad it's a dude. That's kind of weird, the dude part, I mean, huh? Being as this blog I'm sure is regularly filtered through Homeland Security and the National Security Agency, they probably already have his IP location locked up. Maybe he'll earn a nice trip to Romania; I hear it's just lovely out there this time of year!

Speaking of renditions, you may have noticed how I have let up on 'ol Bush & Co. as of late. I think I simply became worn out at saying the same old things, over and over. Maybe it has done some good though; now about 70% of Americans are against the occupation of Iraq, as opposed to about maybe 35% or so when I started this blog. Not that this reversal is entirely due to my blogging (did you think that it was, cheeky monkies? - Mike Myers used to say that!). I told a friend the other day that I now really did believe that we are under an early form of American fascism. The Democratic Congress has essentially caved in to all of Bush's illegal demands. The same Democratic Congress that we put into power in 2006 through all of our hard work. It's very disconcerting. No one, not the media, no one, is standing up in a prominent way and saying that the Emperor has no clothes, as in the children's tale. The lies have just continued on and on; Iraq was always meant to be a client state of the U.S., as West Germany was, or South Korea still is, with permanent, massive U.S. military bases now being built there for a long-term occupation. It was a lie that we went to liberate the Iraqis; in fact we went over to force them under the U.S. umbrella of occupation, in order to satisfy neocon fantasies. They're still lying, up unto this very day.

Bush has to be impeached before his term is out, or he will just hand off this disaster to the Democrats, and it will then become their war, their occupation; the war they enabled throughout the final term of the Bush Administration. This seems like it is not going to happen though, unless Bush & Co. slip up in a massive way (as if they haven't already yet?), or someone leaks a new set of Pentagon Papers which reveal all of the illegal secrets in great detail, as Daniel Ellsberg did during the Vietnam War. I've got a funny feeling though that something like that just might well happen, and fairly soon. You can't keep the lid on everyone, and we still have just too many patriots in this country. As I always say, stay tuned. Also, watch for the increasingly belligerent talk about Iran and the "madman", Ahmadinejad. More neocon fantasies of endless war. Maybe the ramping up for this new conflict will be the catalyst for impeachment? We can only hope.

5 Comments:

Blogger Willowtree said...

Congrats on having a stalker! You have not "arrived" until you get one- well one besides the government guy who we have established regularly monitors your blog.
Hope it's not a stalker of the harmful kind though.
I think everyone is tired of this government.
This government is tired of itself. That could be why they do crap. Just to see if they can get away with it...because they were bored.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

"Government guy, meet Stalker. Stalker, Government"

There, I've introduced them. I hope they're very happy together. In Romania. Ha ha ha hee hee ho ho ho...!!!

After that, the Government should then arrest itself, and go straight to jail, just like in Monopoly!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Ahmedinejad is cool

10:32 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

He wrote a very reasonable letter to Bush awhile back, which was posted on the 'Net. Now they don't want to allow him to visit the WTC memorial in NYC. He's being demonized now, but we have interfered in their country and affairs far, far more historically, than they ever have in ours.

I think I'm going to write a Rap verse about him. Can you think of a word that rhymes with "Ahmedinejad"? Hehe

8:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

how about a phrase:
and I'm not so bad

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home