Thursday, September 02, 2010

More Info On James J. Lee













Here's some more, hard to find, info on James J. Lee. Guess what? It seems like he was a human being at one time! (meaning: not the crazed eco-terrorist he was portrayed as in the news). I remember kids like this in school, picked upon, and I've always wondered what ever became of them. I also remember a few of the bullies too, and wonder too what became of them, but I always thought that with them, some were destined for the penal system, and some were probably dead of their own doings, not long after they had finished/left school. A more youthful James J. Lee. I'll see if I can find any other relevant life information on the man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

a lot of the bullies turned corporate types actually
not that corporate types are automatically bullies but you catch my drift

1:43 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

yeah, I know what you mean -hardcore corporate types see people as just commodities; easily replaceable. A means to serve their ends, just like when they were bullies!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home