Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Me Write Book













Well, me finally decided write book!

It my memoirs! Me think like it you will.



Who am I for heaven's sake, Yoda or Bigfoot?

No, not really! I didn't write a book, but I came across this one while web surfing, and it looks pretty good! Anyone who knows me knows that I've been looking for Bigfoot for a longtime now, so a work like this is a real treasure. I didn't know such a thing even existed. The book, that is, not Bigfoot. Bigfoot, Area 51, Loch Ness, China UFO's, oh, it's all real, baby! And now, one of these guys speaks his mind, for the first time, in print.

I thought this day would never come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Willowtree said...

Everyone should have their day in the sunshine - look how well it worked out when the Wicked Witch of the West told her side of the story! A spectacular, very profitable, although crappily songed (I did like popular though)broadway show! Who knows what's next!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I think I remember a book where the Wicked Witch of the West finally, "speaks her mind" and tells her side. I guess there's always two sides.

If Bigfoot comes to the Barnes & Noble around here for a book signing, I'm sure I'll go and see him. Big Fan.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home