Sunday, June 07, 2009

I Finally Reveal My True Identity

















His birth was prophesized by the Mayans.

Lime trees bear fruit on his command.


He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it feels like.

Lucha Libres remove their masks in his presence.

His beard has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body.

He handles sizzling fajita skillets bare-handed.

The sun comes up later on the 6th of May in case his Cinco parties run long.

Bulls flat out refuse to fight him.

He lives vicariously, through himself.

He once taught a German Shepherd to bark in Spanish.

His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.


He is, the most interesting man in the world.




"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.”

"Stay thirsty, my friends"

4 Comments:

Blogger Willowtree said...

Hehe is this the guy who's cover was blown by some reporter or the other? hehe, mild salsa and pleated khakis hmm - some of us like mild salsa!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I love those commercials! Both the radio and TV ones! I like how the TV ones show him in that (supposedly) flickering older film, leading people along a dangerous trail, or practicing Japanese sword work in a dojo somewhere. He's like an Ernest Hemimgway/James Bond sort of combo. There's a whole fan base for these ads now out on the 'Net.

I think you're right; some reporter dug up the actual name of the actor, who did a lot of B-grade TV work in the past. I prefer to think of him uncovering dusty mummies in some Peruvian cave. And if I drank beer, I would prefer Dos Equis!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

love this stuff
dos equis not as much but I'm making a mental note to try it again

9:57 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

"Stay thirsty, my friends"

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home