Friday, May 12, 2006

Ughh, It's... Finally....Over !!!








It's the end of the semester, once again. I thought it would never get here. I am free!!! Well, I'm about 95% free; there's still a few loose ends to tie up early next week, but I've pushed the vast bulk of my scholarly responsibilities up to the top of the hill. Now, I have 3 1/2 months until they all start rolling back down again! (let's not even think about that!). I can read whatever I want to again (Yea!), and I can do some real larnin'; like about the UFO's, Bigfoot, who "really" built the Pyramids, the Abominable Snowman, and Ryan Seacrest. You know, "science" - what "they" don't want you to know about.

Well "they" won't have me back in their tentacles anytime soon, at least until September. Summertime, I am ready for you. Let's play.

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

mazeltoff

we both survived
hallelujah for summertime

now i'm going back to the couch where i've been since finals in my jammies

9:19 AM  
Blogger Åñèè§å said...

lucky u....I get time off in between....most of the time its mosyly school...right through the year...enjoy it man

3:42 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

Congratulations, have all the fun you can have this summer, and then squeeze in a little more. You have to have enough to last you next semester.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Thanks everyone - I'm already building my fun machine, which will then take me all the way through to September!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Be sure and let us know what you find out about Ryan Seacrest

3:39 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Ah, the greatest mystery of them all. Well, in terms of kissing Terri Hatcher, then not having "time" for her in his "busy" (is that what they're calling "gay" these days?) life - NOT BUYING IT!!!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home