Monday, April 24, 2006

Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo







This song is all over the liberal radio dial, and it's off the hook. It's got that later Beatlesque, psychedelic sort of feel to it, a little outa touch with reality, like when the Beatles were dropping acid, or when George started the "fight for freedom" against the evildoers.

(have we ID'd any of those guys yet? Here's a hint -Bin Laden is the 6ft. 7 Arab guy in a long white robe, prancing about the Afghan mountainside of Strawberry Fields, all while smelling the daisies).

-and check out the actual G.W. quote at the end-

I'm The Decider
(to the tune of the Beatles - "I Am The Walrus")
Paul Hipp

I am me and Rummy's he, Iraq is free and we are all together
See the world run when Dick shoots his gun, see how I lie
I'm Lying...

Sitting on my own brain, waiting for the end of days
Corporation profits, Bloody oil money
I'm above the law and I'll decide what's right or wrong


I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider
Koo-Koo-Kachoo

Baghdad city policeman sitting pretty little targets in a row
See how they die when the shrapnel flies see mothers cry
I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing...I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing

Yellow cake uranium, imaginary WMD's
Declassifying facts, exposing secret agents
Tax cuts for the wealthy leaving all the poor behind

(CHORUS)
I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider
Koo-Koo-Kachoo

Sitting in the White House garden talking to the Lord
My thoughts would be busy busy hatching If I only had a brain

(CHORUS)I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider
Koo-Koo-Kachoo



"I liked their early stuff. They did some good records. But then they got a bit weird. I didn't like all that later stuff when they got strange."
-G.W. Bush

2 Comments:

Blogger Willowtree said...

I think I would die with laughter every time the "I am an Egg Head" part came on.
You can just see Bush saying that too.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

There's actually a picture on Huffingtonpost.com, for the "The Decider" parody song, with Bush sitting at his desk, with an egg superimposed over his head, so only the eyes and mouth show.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home