Monday, February 13, 2006

Have A Great Day, Or Something













Valentine's Day

Lovers walking hand in hand through the park

The TV says that everyone is in love

and/or, has someone to love

and that those someones

need candy

now!

or something

Do I believe it?

It might be so


I got some candy, anyway

from the store

and now I'm going to eat it

every last piece (no, I'll save a few)

but I might share some

maybe

or something,

unless it's really good

maybe I'll keep a few saved though

in my coat pocket

just in case

just in case


Have A Great Valentines Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

what annoyed me was all the little single roses my students were carrying around like it was some kinda badge of honor. and the pouty looks of those who didn't get one. and don't even get me STARTED on that girl in the heart pajamas yesterday. seriously...it is a holiday created by greeting card companies and the chocolate industry (she says as she eats another piece of see's)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

heart pajamas?
oh mercy. hehe

Be sure it's not chocolate in your pocket Frank, it might melt, and then Valentine's Day wouldve left you with nothing but a cleaning bill.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Colleen, I'd say those rose carriers should get a -10pt. deduction. Unless, one of 'em gave you one. Then that would sound like a +15 credit!

Willowtree - it's too late! I'm left solely with chocolaty pockets, a cleaning bill, and some incredibly tasty fingers! MMMmmmm!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home